Monday, February 8, 2010

HotSexyWickedlyAttractive's Farewell Party

Atok, 1more day to go then u chao for another 1 and a 1/2 years. Sigh. I'm bloody regret on the day we out and sory if i was emo, you know that's not the real me Haha I'm way fun and crazy outside, every time i looked at you, all i think is about you, your flight and your ausie :( That's the main reason why i gave the "goldfish" looks.

I had fun, really really fun. The best part was you and aliph talking about the hormones. Thank you for all the info's about his habits and "YOURS" HAHAHA Aiman, for real I thought you are skematic type, 156% clean and honestly, it makes me uncomfortable with it. I wanted to join the crazy talk, but thanks to you, your leaving makes me really emo -__- Tetek lah kau aiman !! For the very 1st time I've seen Aiman acting randomly and syndrome-ish. So all this time was just an acting with me?!?! HAHA You acted politely when we had lunch, you even censored all the dirty words then suddenly, kabooosh, the real Aiman shows up. However, I really like his new character. Do i look alim much to go for a skematic person? Fuck no HAHA Pening aku layan satu beruk terencat and budak syndrome x)

An hour + passed by, then we make our move to Curve cos he gotta meet up with his friends. So, basically it was just me and Aliph left. While waiting for my atok, we decided to go for an ice cream at baskin's and gossip about our ex'es, crushy and many more to be listed :) It was gila drama, Aliph, the queen of drama. I wonder if Oprah's interested in Aliph's so called "novel". While listening to his stories, it was more like he's the Titanic and I'm the crew. It was very dramatic and very interesting :) But moral of the story, he's an asshole ;) *I dont think I need to state the reasons why* Somehow the day just got more interesting, I met this bunch of group who actually knows me HAHA They know my name and they recognized me with the new looks. I always forgot how famous I am and thanks to all the fans for reminding me who I really am :)

It was about 6.40pm and gedik received a call from atok that he's done with his friends. I feel so sucks for rejecting his request. Aiman wanted to karaoke but thanks to mama for freezing my account and so we end up for bowling. I'm not pro just yet and just so you know, the last time i had bowling was about 2 years ago with the Parma's. I had so much fun since luck was by myside. I think i got strike more than 8-9 times and this is not a lie !! HAHA I can tell by their faces, Aiman was pissed and Aliph punya mulut ternganga lepas i got strike for the first game HAHA ambik korang. I think i learnt something new from Aiman on that day, he thought me dance, a very sexy flirty dance with his sexy postures HAHA * I record that bitch* >:) Bowling game was about to end and thank god it was the last game when my knee's injury attacked. It was sweet of him to give me a ride home and thank you for noticing, yeah the place is fuckin scary HAHA

Atok Damha Namia

The drama queen

The balls doesnt help much, its the skills that required ;)

Aiman with his pro moves

4 comments:

kay said...

hey fathur... i know how u feel, being left behind and dude, sorry, lame dah i tak update blog...im fucking busy with my life, besides, nothing is interesting about my life... hehehe

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

ahahah chill lah. patut i yang beremo kot :P Go update now !! x)

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

ahahaha im all angel sayang :) there is no setan in me :)I only setan when we met or otp with u hahaha macam babi kot ajar i bukan bukan

Aiman Ariffin said...

FATHUR! i dont bitch okay!

btw, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx so much for coming out with me. that was nice of u and i had so much fun. thanx!! :)