Friday, February 5, 2010

Him and His Ausie

Damha Namia

Damn. Somebody is flying soon and I'm still unprepared. I haven't start any of his grand farewell party although I have lots of plan on my mind. I'm so sorry Aiman :'( Seriously, I really hate seeing you fly but no matter what I have to support you since you going to Ausie for a study :) Trust me, if you leave me for more than a year, you gonna end up people finding u in a sewers !! (I meant it)

Ahmad Aiman bin Ariffin, he is one of my most awesome friends. A guy who is a good listener, trust me he has been my ears since the day i met him. I dont think I ever had a fight with him before, well that's because I'm not aliph HAHAHA and one of the reasons is because he is such a great friend and aku sayang kat kau, Aiman.

We met through a very weird way. I know him through Friendster couple of years ago. Then suddenly we end up being a friend ever since I texted him and was hoping to meet up. The 1st time we met was at the Help University College, it was at conference hall and yeahhh the dude was fucking scared to meet me HAHA We had a gossip and talked a lot while he was having his fries at MC'D, then amazingly we found out that we are neighbors :D I know him too well, one of the things that he randomly do is, he'll sing when he walks, always count his steps, he blow his hair after he got tired of laughing and many other unlisted awesome things about him :)

Aiman Aiman, I really hope that is not true about you leaving to Ausie for a year. 9th of February, 4 more days to go. No worries cos no matter what, I'm happy for you. It's once in a life time opportunity and I'm so visiting you since you going to my hometown :) March, then i promise i will fly to Brisbane then we do all the crazy stuff together. I will do Doa selamat for you, my family and I prayers is on you Ahmad Aiman bin Ariffin. I hope everything will goes well. I'm starting to miss you

sincerely,
Fathur Pattinson

1 comment:

a said...

:( seriously sad