Monday, January 3, 2011

A Dash of Honey

Sometimes if you do it right, you might get the chance to feel like disney's love classic

I like to leave love notes for my sayang. It is a nice little surprise when you finds them. Generally what I like to do is make a small card by folding over a small piece of paper and put it in a capsule and fills it in a bottle. I usually write a little teaser on the front followed by three periods. Inside the sentence is completed with a heartfelt expression of love.

This love note is very happy thought, and it is so true.

The closer I am to you...
the happier I am.

I met my sayang at mid for the 1st time. After we talked on the phone for the very first time on the 15th, I remember hanging up the phone and saying to myself, "Wow, you're amazing!". This love note is a reference to that first phone call.

'You have Wowed me from the very beginning.'

I love hugs.

I love to hold you in my arms.

You don't have to be perfect, to be perfect for me.

I think our relationship is beautiful.

My sayang is always on my mind. I wrote this love note to tell I am always fondly thinking about you.

You make me a very happy man.

I miss your warmth sayang

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

2 comments:

a said...

weee :D i.m happy for you fathur :D

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

Ikhwan : hehehe thanks. Gigih betui baca blog i? hahaha