Sunday, January 31, 2010

feb 21st

February,
The holy month that scares me the most
Everything about February reminds me of you
Your smell, your touch, your kiss, your breath, your love and all your bitter sweet memories
February, thank you for making me sick again
I can survive on next to nothing
I can get by on rationed loving
But,
I cannot thrive

Dear Holy February,
I stay alive with pinched lips and hungry eyes
I tell myself lies about better tomorrows alibis
To cover the sorrow that i felt inside

As for me
My storehouse has little in store
Winter snows will freeze even my bones
I need more of February

February,
4months has gone
And you have been gone away happily
When February past,
Apart of me died
Tho the Holy scares me
Trust me
Nothing beats this month
Cause February is the best thing i ever had


2 comments:

a said...

AWWWWW ~ :(

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

im so good at dramas and poems kan? haha