Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fade To Black

I cry for the first time that you were almost mine,

I cry for the memories I've left behind,

I cry for the pain, the lost, the old and the new,

I cry for the times I thought I had you.

What else could you take away from me when I gave you everything that you ever wanted. Nothing seems so right when I'm with you. There's a laugh but behind it I believe you didn't see it was just a tears. Call me a hypocrite, I did that because I hate seeing you hurt or sad.

I still remember the day I know you through my friends. It was February 9, your birthday and I wished you. I remember how you look like, your hair was short, you were thin and you have pimples that you hate most. That was years ago. Was it stone age? I can't recall. I met you for the 1st time on april 11th. You were wearing a white sweater with black jeans and flip flops. I remember the time I was thinking that you dyed your hair because it look sticky and its so black. Sadly, I was wronged. You were wearing some kind of a hair moisturiser. We went to curve on our 1st date. We had a long talk, a long walk looking for datin sri's coffee table, a gossip at nando's and i laughed so hard till my contact lens went up. It was stupid.

The day I met you was the day I intro you to my cousin and her boyfriend. We went straight to Rasta for shisha and you vomited because it was your 1st time and my mistake for not taking you for a dinner. You were blushing and that was the time I realize you are cute, adorable and my type. As the time past, an hour feels like a minute, I enjoyed every single nano seconds with you. We decided to hang out at thai club. How crazy. The day we had our 1st date was the day we decided for a clubbing. That was the very 1st time I hold your hand, we dance together and I hugged you.

I'm starting to ran out of ideas on how or what to write. Tears is falling. The memories we had, things we went through is priceless and nothing can be compared with. It was about 3.30am and I sent you home. You got practical work at 7.30am and I felt guilty for sending you late. I park my car outside your house so your housemate wont see me, We had a talk, a really nice conversation till 5,45am about you, things you like, things you did and I started to story about myself. That was the time I saw the real you. How sweet, can be annoying at time, a clown and honest.

I always love you and accept you the way you are. At the stage of depression now, I hope you understand and get to know me better. I can't accept the facts I'm about to lose you. All i can say is that i love you with all my heart. Always do and always will. You taught me the true meaning of love,taught me how to smile,and how to be happy again. I just want you to know that my love for you will never fade and I'll fight for you till the end.

No comments: