Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Letting Go

In my life i have seen the sun shine
In my life i have felt the rain
through the livid through the fire
I have been through all of life's sweet gain
but how do i get to heaven
know that i am only human
how do i reach perfection?

life is strange
I need a change
a new life a new beginning
tell me what lies waiting for me
a new life a new beginning
I' m ready for my world, my destiny

Today is a new day,
If you stay down life will pass you by,
So help yourself get up,
fight the battle and win.

There is a plan, a destiny that awaits you,
Do not question your destiny,
Do not ask questions such as why me?
Accept the path that has been laid in front of you.

Do not be afraid,
Take one day at a time,
Be proud of who you are,
Walk with courage and your head up high,

Believe in yourself,
Focus on the positive,
For the footsteps imbedded in ground of your new path will become the solid

p/s : I found it funny when I able to create shit like this but unable to do anything that is good from injuring myself. Once you are down, never do stupid stuff. Be strong, go out with your friends and find something that can chill your mind.

No comments: