Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One And A half Years

I take a look at the time and its almost 3am and I just had a birthday few hours ago. The best thing, unforgettable memories I had in Penang. Spend my days with QeeQee, someone who dearly at my heart. I'm currently sitting under a tree at Lake Garden expressing my feelings on my blog.


Qeeqee was a year older than me. You was super short and fun. I liked you alot because we could have fun and talk. I ingat lagi you asked me out a week before 11th April 2011. In the heat of the moment, I said YES. I don’t think I would have regretted it so much…I stupidly waited for you..for one and a half years I've been liking you secretly. Qeeqee and I lived 200miles away from each other but it didn't stopped us from meeting up on every weekends. Friday to sunday, the days when i get to hold your hands and kissed it and makes me smile. My birthday was yesterday and we went to Feringgi and spent 5hours at the beach listening to your laughed, the moment when i silent and smile thinking if I still had a chance to do this again next year with you but I tahu you ingat I bosan and mengantuk. I know I'm not the best for you but I love you sincerely from heart. Its been few weeks asyik gaduh and I cried and i hurt you. I never meant to hurt you but I pray to god that you sincere and honest with me. If my story ends tonight and god takes my life away and he ask for my last wish, I will definitely pray for your change and happiness because I don't mind if I get hurt but not you. My heart can never be repaired.


No comments: