Friday, January 22, 2010

Gedik vS Jambu

Today things goes so well for me though i didn't do much things~not because I'm lazy alright. It just my ligament is killing me. I received a called from my most gedik bitch this afternoon and yeah his name is Ikmal Aliff Jamaludin (sumpah penat layan kau punya merapu). Thanks to aliph for calling me bitch when Qasmal, my consultant from Fitness First called and now i have a very unique sweet nickname cos of this mamat rempit. Bapak sial kan?!?! haha So, this effers was hoping my ligament could get more worst than what i am suffering now but thank to God and now my knee is feeling much better. Aliph, sumpah aku cakap, tadi that doctor should give u racun so u cepat mampus haha

Aliph si gedik

lets go to the 2nd topic of friends life shall we? I just met someone who i think is awesome and caring !! I can feel the love there haha Unlike si bulat a.k.a aliph, he only wished me to mati earlier instead of me getting better. So, speaking about this mista chef jambu air, his name is Iszraf Asiraf who currently doing practical in Langkawi. I think its in kedah. langkawi is in kedah kan? AHAHAHAHA i've been there but geografi is so not my subject. I even got lost in train from subang to sg buloh and suddenly i realised im in pelabuhan klang. what the feathers kan?!?! Haha

Mr chef jambu air

5 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

EEEEEEEEEEE gedik n jambu
tak tahannnnnnnnn

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

AHAHHAHAA aliph seriusly babi weyh doakan bukan bukan untuk i. Setan gila

kid said...

hahaha :)) i love it :P
u know u love-xoxo

kid said...

i love it :PP
u know u love me xoxo

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

kid : awww u know u love me too :P