Monday, January 18, 2010

Hell Of The Day

Things didnt start well for me since i woke up at 7.30 in the morning today. First, mama was mumbling at the time i opened my eyes because she found out that i just registered my new gym membership at Fitness First. Comon ma ! I just woke up ! If i knew that was gonna happen, i rather die in my sleep than listening to ur 3ominutes of lecture. I was late for my psychology class because i was stuck for listening to my mama's Hot FM and thank god Mr Sebastian is very understanding and know the situation.

Lets go with the 2nd chapter of Fathur's life shall we. It was around 2 or something like that. I was out with Saiful, Omar and Sayed, we were on the way to Castle since maths class was canceled and so we decided to have shisha in the afternoon but things couldnt get any better. I lost my 300bucks which i just withdraw a moment ago. Bloody shit betul Hahaha. This is one of my lucky day, well thats what Sayed said. Thanks mate.

It goes like the 7th floor of hell today. Sigh. But it wasnt all bad because i received a morning wish text from my crushy this morning and thats the only thing that make me smile today :D haha Since my 300bucks got stolen by mr toyol, i end up burning my calories at Fitness First this afternoon for 3 and a 1/2 hours. I bet im gonna be 56 again by the time my crushy reach kl haha

So, tomoro plan is as usual. Im gonna gyming with Asyraf Azahar and Omar Keiser Rasheed. This two bloodypool who smell awesome when they sweat +.+ Anyways, I kinda feel sorry for Wan Azrie, Aliph, Mishal, Carlo, Michael and more of his unlisted friends. Cos i actually did what Aiman Bin Ariffin taught me which is to left his " lemak lemak " friends number at the gym HAHA Goodluck on that guys, u know how persistent those people can be.

2 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

why u copy me?!
chisss

ahah jahat giler

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

AHAHAHHAAHA cos it seems fun. I suruh that dude to paksa aliph datang :D How can i lupa to put ur number as well =.=