Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hell-elujah To Life

" Surgery..Surgery " This bloody words that has been playing on my mind lately. I couldn't decide whether to go for my knee surgery or just stay in pain atleast for another 60years till I'm fully ready. I'm having a knee injury which is called Lateral collateral ligament injury , a complete tear of the ligament on the outside of the knee which is caused from having an extreme exercise.
The place where im gonna get drill by mr doctor


Once the tissue is removed, they gonna put a screw nearby somewhere





2 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

AHAHAHAHAH fashion anjing laut

im sorry fathur. i have no intention on making u feel sad :(

Daeng Fathurrahim Harun said...

U didnt. But he did. so what the feathers lah kan? life is such a drama macam aliph kan? :P