Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reasons~

First of all i would like to apologies for not updating my blog lately. Im kinda busy with all taiks and stuff. U guys should really start following me on twitter so u will know what has been happening lately ( http://www.twitter.com/fathurharun ). Damn. I havent check on Aiman, Aliph, Fhrie and all my citizen friends on blog. Sigh, i miss u boobies.

Menghilang for 3months. How the fuck am i suppose to update that ?!?! Maybe i should ask Johan to update it for me since he has been with me evryday and yeah, we aint gay aite !! As u know, im still single and it has been 4months. Macam taik. No one can help me to masturbate now HAHA I dont know, lots of friends has been asking me to delete my ex from my system but its kinda hard when ur heart stays with the one u thought it would be ur soulmate.

December has been such an awesome month for me though its a lil bit disaster for a few days but who give a shit. Like what aliph said, life without a drama is not life. We are not Barrack Obama to have a perfect life. Even they have problems and scandal. My big brother, Farhan Harun who successfully got married on the 26th of december and i guess i am soon to be an uncle. CIBAI. Im 19 and yet im gonna be an uncle. Thanks paan for getting married this early.
Whole family members who badget hot

Fathur and Nadia bulat

New year has been sucks for me. I've seen alot of my friends who got laid and drunk on that night and yeaah Pop's is mad with me cos I actually used his condo. Few days ago, i met someone who actually awesome and im kinda inlove haha and we have been chating crazily and laughed alot but im not sure if this goes the way that i want. Love is never meant for me Sigh. So, i heard class has start a week ago but who gives a damn. Im gonna start my class tomoro haha

Alright mates, im gonna update again soon cos its already 12.07am and i have class at 10am tomoro. Have to wake up 3 hours earlier cos the diva needs to get ready for his hair and face :D

No comments: